Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where's Waldo?




Image from The Canvas Project at the Atlanta Airport, Art House Co-op

If you feel like being patient that me, the pictures from The Canvas Project in the Atlanta Airport are up! You can view them in the Art House Co-op's Flickr Account here. I was actually in the Atlanta Airport while this was up but I was buried deep within the international departure gates. If we had had more time it would have been fun to go and see.

If you happen to be in Atlanta you can go see!

If you'd like to search for one of my canvases but you can't remember them you can go back to my post about them.

- - - - -

On another note, my friend from UGA's Art School in Cortona, Italy, Maria Doering is participating in Inspired Art Chicago! She is incredibly talented, I can't wait to see what she comes up with. Check out her website, blog and etsy sites!

1 comment:

Maria Doering said...

Thank you for all the kind words!! :) It was a fun project to be in!