Sunday, September 20, 2009

FREE TICKET RAFFLE - Inspired Art Chicago

As promised, here is a way for you to go to Inspired Art Chicago for FREE!

I am raffling 2 tickets for the event. I can't go - it's a long flight from Korea - so, I want to send someone. Take pictures!

Please make a comment bellow before the end of the day on Sunday, September 27th, 2009, EST. Please make sure to include your name and last initial in the comment. On Monday I will use random.org - an idea I got from Anne Leuk Feldhaus's blog - to randomly select the winner! If you re-post this blog post I will enter your name twice.

I will announce the winner on Monday, September 28th.

DETAILS:

1. Make a comment on this blog post with your first name and last initial.
2. Enter before Sunday, September 27th, 2009, EST
3. If you re-post this offer let me know and your name will be entered twice.
4. Thursday, October 1st - South Halsted Gallery (1825 S Halsted) - 6-9PM

Pass it on!

Thanks!

3 comments:

ramsey said...

1. Ramsey B. !

Marilyn Grad said...

Marilyn Grad is a Chicagoian who lovesInspired Art

Anonymous said...

Kate, come back!

Edward McPherson