Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Blog - Zoo Parts

You may not have noticed that for some reason living in Korea has left me completely unmotivated to paint. I think I just run out of creative fuel after using it up on teaching and living in such a different culture. I still want to put something out into the art field so I have started a new blog - www.zooparts.blogspot.com. The name is slightly based on You Name It No. 1., my favorite piece from 2008.

Zoo Parts will focus more on art theory and criticism - hopefully I will also tackle some of the bigger ideas in regard to contemporary art & artists that have been wandering around in my head.

I will still be posting here. Hopefully I will get working again soon but as I am wading through this strange stunt in artistic growth I will leave you with my more academic analysis of other artists' work.

If you are interested in a slightly less "Kate-centric" blog I think you will really enjoy this one. Thank for all of your constant support!

Kate

Most recent post on Zoo Parts - New Age Mondrian - Klas Ernflo's "Color Pad"

No comments: