Friday, May 16, 2008

You Name It VI, Flowers

You Name It VI, 2'x2', mixed media on board


The underlying theme of last weekend seemed to be flowers. On Friday Chad arrived with some sweet pink roses, the next afternoon we chose bundles of flowers to create Mother's Day bouquets and that evening we arrived at the gallery to some beautiful flowers my parents sent. They are on their last legs so I decided to give them eternal life on wood.

This piece is just a quick sketch. I made a video just for fun. I like that this painting is mostly gray and white and not so much colorful.



The Subject


I wanted some kind of an alliteration for the title of this piece. Ideas?

Below is the video, I have never posted a video directly to the blog post. We'll see how this goes.


1 comment:

Marty said...

"Springtime Indoors"